<xbody>

Sunday, April 2

Sneaky peeky....

I love looking at people's bookshelves, so I took some pics of my own....
Click to see a bigger image.

We have books in the living room--these are mostly favorites that I'm keeping.


More books in the living room...also keepers, and I actually share a shelf with my mother here.


Books in my room, mostly "to be read."


More books to be read in the top o'the closet.


And there are some in storage, of course. I comfort myself with the fact that I'll "need these for my career." Why else would I plan to get a PhD, right? :)


11 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Is that The Position I see at the top of your closet??? :)

Lovely bookshelves. I think bookshelves look better messy, they look more loved and lived in. Nice neat shelves are boring. You are not boring ;)

April 02, 2006  
Blogger Andi said...

It is! It's my next fun book. Hopefully that'll be sometime BEFORE summer. GRRR!

And thank you. I like cluttered bookshelves too. They need a place to nestle. :)

April 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the pics - I, too, love to see what other's libraries look like :)

April 03, 2006  
Blogger Andi said...

Iliana,
Now, where are the pics of yours?! :D

April 03, 2006  
Blogger Amanda Roper said...

Absolutely the best part of being an English major! I get to buy books for my career (or lack thereof).

April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, first I need to clean up around here a bit :)

April 04, 2006  
Blogger Andi said...

Amanda,
AMEN SISTER!

Iliana,
Don't clean up! You'll just make me look bad. :)

April 05, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

Although my shelves may be a bit too orderly, my brain isn't.

Looking at nice full bookshelves is like porn but not in a creepy way!

April 06, 2006  
Blogger Quillhill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 07, 2006  
Blogger Quillhill said...

Whew! I feel better about Bruce exhibiting the batcave after reading the posts. Phd? hmm sounds good which genre should I choose?
( TSP)

April 07, 2006  
Blogger Andi said...

LOL, Dale! I think that's the first time I've ever heard anyone equate bookshelves with porn. But I like it!

LOL, Quill!

April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home